View Winslow Unified School District Weather Live!!!
We have been super busy since January! Our new School Board has been working diligently to get to know the district and it's needs. After completing an employee survey, we have been actively correcting many of our shortfalls.
We have now established goals for our progress.
District Performance Goals
Winslow is committed to becoming an exemplary district by effectively utilizing all available District resources to ensure all students learn and grow every day.
1. Continuous Improvement of Student Achievement: Establish a supportive, positive, and effective District climate and culture focused on the improvement of student achievement.
2. District Personnel: Establish a supportive, positive, and effective District climate and culture that is committed to recruit, train and retain high quality employees.
3. Family/Parent/Community: Establish a supportive, positive, and effective District climate and culture committed to family/parent and community involvement in our schools.
4. District Operations: Establish a supportive, positive, and effective District climate and culture that is committed to high quality District facilities and grounds, as well as transportation, and ensures fiscal and organizational accountability.
5. District Leadership: Establish a supportive, positive, and effective District climate and culture through demonstrated excellence in leadership that Inspires trust and confidence in all stakeholders.
School calendars may be accessed by hovering on the "Schools" button above and clicking on the individual school sites.
20 Calendar with Holidays
High School Registration Packet
Elementary and Junior High Registration Packet
High School Physical Form
Winslow School Tax Credit Donation Form
OverDrive e-books are available to all WUSD students and staff!
Our school librarians have done an amazing job ordering high interest, new and classic books! They're even aligned to Accelerated Reader! All students need to do is:
1. To use OverDrive’s titles, your students will need to install two free software applications on their computers; the OverDrive app (for audiobooks, music and video) and Adobe Digital Editions (for eBooks). For Android phones and tablets, iPhone and iPad, BlackBerry, and Windows Phones, just the OverDrive app (audiobooks and eBooks). Click here to see the DEVICES.
2. Sign up. If users are under 13 there is a special sign in area.
3. Add our library - search for "Winslow Unified School District #1" and choose it.
4. Sign in using their student number and password that they are given at school.
5. At the end of the lending period, titles will automatically ‘expire’ and return to the collection. OverDrive’s eBooks and MP3 audiobooks can be returned early. WMA audiobooks remain assigned to a student’s account until the end of the lending period.
6. If you have any questions, please contact your child's school librarian. :)