2015-2016 Registration Packets:
High School Registration Packet
Elementary and Junior High Registration Packet
High School Physical Form
Winslow Unified School District #1 response to the 2015 State budget cuts
If you would care to make a comment on the above public presentation concerning the district response to the 2015 state budget cuts, you may do so by email at email@example.com, or by leaving a message on the voicemail box at (928) 288-8103. All comments concerning the budget cuts will be acknowledged at the June 24th, 2015 governing board meeting.
Free Lunch for children up to 18 years old offered Monday through Friday at:
Winslow High School- June 1st – June 26th and July 6th – July 17th ****Breakfast 7:30 am until 9:00 am & Lunch 11:00 am until 1:00 pm
Washington Elementary – June 1st – June 19th ****Breakfast 8:00 am until 8:30 am & Lunch 12:30 pm until 1:00 pm
Bonnie Brennan Elementary - June 1st – June 26th ****Breakfast 8:00 am until 8:30 am & Lunch 11:00 am until 12:00 pm
District site phone numbers, as well as the Academic Coach and Food Service pages can be found by clicking CONTACT above.
Kindergarten Registration for the 2015-2016 school year has begun.
If you have an incoming Kindergartener or know of someone who does please share this information. It will be on Facebook and in the Scoop. We offer half day classes - AM and PM
Kindergarten 2015 – 2016 Registration
At Bonnie Brennan Elementary School (928) 288-8400
Monday through Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Children must be 5 years old by August 31st 2015 (no exceptions)
You will need your child's:
- Birth Certificate
- Up to date Current Immunizations
- Arizona RESIDENCY Documentation (Driver’s License or Utility Bill)
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB – Native Americans Only)
If you have any questions please contact the Bonnie Brennan office at 288-8400.
Seniors, it's countdown time! Get your scholarship applications turned in!
All other students, the last day of school is May 28, 2015.
OverDrive e-books are available to all WUSD students and staff!
Our school librarians have done an amazing job ordering high interest, new and classic books! They're even aligned to Accelerated Reader! All students need to do is:
1. To use OverDrive’s titles, your students will need to install two free software applications on their computers; the OverDrive app (for audiobooks, music and video) and Adobe Digital Editions (for eBooks). For Android phones and tablets, iPhone and iPad, BlackBerry, and Windows Phones, just the OverDrive app (audiobooks and eBooks). Click here to see the DEVICES.
2. Sign up. If users are under 13 there is a special sign in area.
3. Add our library - search for "Winslow Unified School District #1" and choose it.
4. Sign in using their student number and password that they are given at school.
5. At the end of the lending period, titles will automatically ‘expire’ and return to the collection. OverDrive’s eBooks and MP3 audiobooks can be returned early. WMA audiobooks remain assigned to a student’s account until the end of the lending period.
6. If you have any questions, please contact your child's school librarian. :)